Thursday, December 3, 2015

Paige Glidden - Newest Rep to join Elizabeth Pojé + Associates

Meet Paige Glidden! 


Elizabeth Pojé + Associates have gained a new associate! This past year we have added new artists to our roster, a New York City based Rep, and now we’ve locked down the states with our new MidWest addition to the Rep team, Paige Glidden.

To get know Paige here are some important things to know - 

“I'm a midwest girl. I was born in Kansas City, MO and moved to Chicago a few years ago. I'll always love KC, but I'm definitely more of Chicago Girl!”. She seems to have a knack for livin’ life with good company by her side. 

Meet Puddle! 


The two and half pound chihuahua and her constant companion. “We go everywhere and do everything together. He goes to the office, to meetings, screenings, restaurants, movies, Cubs Games, the dentist, everywhere. If I'm there, Puddle is at my side. There are people in the industry that can't remember my name, but absolutely know Puddle.”

With our emails back and forth from beachside in Puerto Vallarta, the answer to cooking, wine, dancing, quality comforts, and family time, plus travel is “Si!”.  Paige says “My husband and I both travel for work regularly, so we love to be able to get away together. We come down here a few times per year, but we also love Europe. We went to the Monaco Grand Prix in Monte Carlo this spring, and we absolutely adore Paris.” 

The living a life full of rich experiences is what draws her to art -  the moment created in front of you in live performance, galleries showing an artists actual brush work and emotions they hold, and with photography you have a person who was able to steal a glimpse of life and capture it to communicate. 



Paige’s roots are in production and was first approached by Kevin Banna to have her represent him as a director in Chicago. She says “Before too long, I was repping his photography as well and I was hooked.” We met Paige by means of having Kevin Banna wanting to join our roster of artists - widening his and Paige's reach. “While I represent Kevin Banna in Chicago and throughout the midwest, he was interested in seeking representation on the West Coast too. He'd kept a close eye on Elizabeth for several years, always admiring her work and her roster. He introduced us and Elizabeth and I hit it off right away! I'm so excited to be on her team!” 

She says “My favorite part of being a rep is meeting new people. I love it! I love getting to know people, understanding their relationships and work, discovering all of the cool unexpected connections and seeing what all of these great creatives come up with for campaigns. 

I also love getting to know each of my artists. Seeking out projects that fit their styles and points of view, watching their work evolve and change. And let's be honest- client happy hours aren't bad either!” 

Paige(and Puddle) are a little slice of life that is well welcomed in Elizabeth Pojé + Associates - she’s going to help us fill that MidWest open space up with good work and good art. Keep in touch with her and Puddle on instagram - @P.Gliddy and @HeyPuddle.


No comments:

Post a Comment